Sunday, September 02, 2007

Decisions

I haven't been knitting much.

What with all the assignments and essays and reports and assignments and essays and reports - I could go on and on.

But then my ---- gifted me this:


100_0399


Now how do you expect me to do anything? (Yes that's stunted knitting on the side)

I read way too fast for my own good. Heh. SO now I have decided to read it a chapter a day.

Yes. I CAN hear you laughing!

I do have a major essay due tomorrow. Anyhoo Chapter 7, here I come.

Tata.

ps. I can still hear you laughing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Study more imp! few more months to go only. :) later will have more time to knit! Take good care ya. God .

Mira said...

oi do assignments!! I'll make it easy, I'll tell you the ending of the story, save you from reading it.. hehe