Sunday, October 15, 2006

More Fun Qs answered

Another fun questionnaire by our cool host for SP9

Actor -
Joshua Lucas (remember Snowy River: The McGregor Saga? I used to watch that religiously) and Keanu Reeves

Actress -
Sandra Bullock (oh lol, the stars of Speed)

Animal -
Dogs

Band -
Lifehouse

Book -
DO I really have to pick? Lily White by Susan Isaacs; everything by Thomas Hardy; Harry Potter Series (of course!!)

Bubble Bath -
Rose

Candy -
Do After Eight mints count?! Okay other than that, ooo yes...some Mango gummy stuff I found in Malaysia. I don't recall the name but wow, they're good!

Color -
Purple

Drink-
Ginger Beer by Bundaberg only!

Flower -
Rose

Food -
Lasagne and Quiche a la me =) (I'm not trying to brag but it's a popular opinion with my friends and I like it too *runs and hides under some yarn*)

Lip Balm -
Labello

Lotion -
Jergens

Movie -
Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Crash...that's all I can think of right now

Place -
It's a stretch of forest in Sri Lanka with a road through the middle. The road is overshadowed by entwined branches of the magnificent trees from both sides, casting just enough light to make it all so dreamy and magical. It brings back a lot of good memories.

Song -
Unknown by Lifehouse

TV Show -
FRIENDS hands down

Yarn -
Oh boy, I love almost everything that I can get my hands on. But scratchy ones excluded.

Vacation Spot -
There is a place back home, so romantic, so beautiful that I would just love to spend a vacation at. I know thats lame since it's back home but WOW, this place is awesome. Exclusive restaurants, classy chalets, a spa, a dreamy creek with little boats going back and forth (each chalet has its own boat for the inhabitant to use exclusively). The place is lit entirely by exquisite lamps that make it so traditional and beautiful.

No comments: