Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fun Qs

Our very cool SP9 hostess tagged us with these interesting questions on her blog and I thought I'd give it a whirl =)

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
At my study table, in front of the computer so I can knit while watching FRIENDS, its my favorite thing in the world to do.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
I would write, I love writing =) ; other than that I would probably try to pick up spinning or dyeing.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Hmm...I would really love to go back to Switzerland for a longer trip (I barely spent a week there a long time ago), its just SO beautiful and tranquil.
Next on the list would be Japan, because it's just so cool and then of course the United States, to get every type of yarn there is ;) and pay the mind boggling shipping costs myself =P

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a doctor or a sleuth. Well I like to think that I'm on way there and what I'm looking into right now, would fall a bit into both categories woooOOoooot!

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Without doubt, chocolate. Anything with lots of dark chocolate yep. My current favourite is Maui Brownie Madness at Baskin Robbins (it's yoghurt, so 98% fat free!!). Try it y'all, it's amazing!

1 comment:

安淋 - Kessa said...

Kessa wonders what job falls into both doctor and sleuth category. keke..