Recently Lis tagged me with the 8 things about me meme and I've been meaning to do it earlier but the fact that this would be a boring and pictureless post put me off.
Anyhoo, I decided to suck it up and write it.
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
8 things about me:
1. I was a rebel in school. Imagine the hate-loathe relationship I had with my teachers. Heh. Teachers those days loved to mentally torture students into submission, I was their Everest. But at the same time, a nerdy rebel.
2. In reference to #1, I made one of my teachers cry.
Why? She went mega-nasty on me for something I didn't do. I won out in the end. The look on my nemesis' face? Priceless.
3. Honestly, I am a nice person. Picking on people for kicks is just wrong.
4. I hate spelling mistakes. They just irritate the crap out of me.
5. I hate geckos. Geckos scare me enough to shriek like a banshee if they catch me unawares.
6. I only knit when I'm in a good mood. I know many who knit to get rid of bad moods etc. but me, I could never. I feel my knitting should only embody feelings of happiness.
7. I love rain and gloomy weather. Big surprise. LOL.
8. I love dark chocolate =)
I tag: Mira, Sam, Ayumi, Jollin and whoever who'd like to join in because I do not know who else who hasn't been tagged! Let me know, I'd love to read more about you.