Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Shhh...Whisper it to me

Yeah, this is way way overdue.


Whisper mosaic



Pattern: Whisper Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
Yarn: Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud in Papaya (thanks Rambling Roses)
Skeins: 1.5
Needles: 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm,4.0 mm

Brilliant construction with such a lightweight yarn makes this a delight to knit and wear. I carry it with me every where!

Sorry for the sparse blog-posts, I'm currently on holiday in Malaysia and more about this fantastic trips in the following posts.

Lots of love to everyone and lots of prayers to those who are suffering in Samoa and Indonesia.

Happy knitting, crafting, reading - or whatever your hobby may be - everyone!

11 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

that cardigan is gorgeous!! love the colour too!!

Preeti said...

Nice to see a post from you and the Whisper looks oh so pretty!

Annie said...

Sweet lady with the lovely Whisper!! Love the nature around you!!

opportunityknits said...

ooooohh i love this sweater. It looke lovely on you! Thanks for confirming that it's a delight to wear!

urban craft said...

wow! so beautiful. I love the way it flows. And it's a great color on you too!

Kyoko said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! You have knitted with such fine yarn too. Love the colour :D
Hope you have a wonderful time in Malaysia. My prayers are also to those in Samoa and Indonesia too.

x
Kyoko

Nora said...

Stunning - you look so beautiful!

bluey said...

The color is lovely and it fits u veri well too.

Mari said...

I have been meaning to knit myself one of these. Looks great. :)

PurpleGoddess said...

This is gorgeous! i am going to have to look this one up, I've been trying to find something to make for my closest friend forher to wear in Tucson when the AC is up too high in the office, this will be perfect!

Julianna said...

Wow, gorgeous cardigan. Now that I've seen this, I need to knit one! Perfect for spring/summer.